IPTV Society’s Members Benefits & Categories
• Attend IPTV SOCIETY Membership Meetings and General Body Meeting.
• Eligible to be nominated for election to the Governing Council, which establishes and guides policies and priorities.
• Eligible to vote on important issues and matters related to the society: the Constitution, Board elections, etc
• Participate in any of the IPTV SOCIETY Working Groups, Committees etc.
• Discounts for advertising and other services
o In IPTV Society’s publications
o In Society’s conference, seminar ,workshop and training programme
o Free listed on Society’s web site
• Eligible to post an unlimited number of feature articles at members area at www.iptvforum.org.in
• Entitled to listings and branding opportunities in the IPTV Society’s directory and other publications.
• Qualify for significant discounts for registration to numerous conferences and exhibitions wherein Society endorses regularly.
• Promotion for all Members is achieved through - www.iptvforum.org.in a one-stop-shop resource on the IPTV industry, with Hotlinks to all Members' web sites.
• Members receive The IPTV SOCIETY Executive Briefing, which provides updates on technical and regulatory programs, promotional initiatives, and other activities
• Members may propose the establishment of regional IPTV Society operations and play an active role in them
• Members may propose the creation of new benefits and programs.
Categories of Membership:
A company or an institution or any other legal entity engaged in the field of activity as related to the scope and purpose of the society shall be eligible to become corporate Member of the society. Corporate Membership shall be as a right subjected to the other provisions of these Rules and Regulations relating to Expulsion etc.
A non profit company or a society or an institution or any other legal entity engaged in the field of activity as related to the scope and purpose of the society shall be eligible to become Associate Member of the society. Affiliate Membership shall be as a right subjected to the other provisions of these Rules and Regulations relating to Expulsion etc.
Individual Membership is by invitation from the Executive Council, for those
Individuals who are engaged in the field and activities as related to the scope and purpose of the society shall be eligible to become an Individual Member.
The Honorary Members shall be those persons who have been selected by the Governing Body from time to time from persons of eminence and distinctions in various fields and persons who have shown concerns for the objects and purposes for which the Society has been established.