IPTV Society is a non- profit non political registered society under Society Act 1860 by Registrar of NCR –Delhi in 2007. The Society has been set up to advocate, enhance and expand broadband technology’s true potential for value addition, so that common citizen of India avails of the advantages of the service in their daily life with ease and affordability.
- To become the primary advocate for;
- Developing an Broadband eco system for the delivery of IPTV and Mobile TV
- Encouraging e-governance, e-commerce and m- commerce
- Facilitating content development and aggregation networks for Value Added Service
- Providing a platform to discuss and evolve strategies to achieve the shared aspirations of the industry.
- Proving and promoting the effectiveness of IP and Mobile TV.
- Educating the communities about the core strengths and competencies of the Broadband Fixed and Wireless Access Technologies.
- Satellite Communication to dwell on the issues pertaining to Regulatory and Policy frame work, application and technologies.
1. Why IPTV at this stage?
2. Regulatory Intervention for IPTV and Mobile TV
3. The stage is set for both IPTV and mobile TV technologies.. in India... New
4. Union Budget: Impact on IPTV Industry New